Job Description: We at aNumak and company are looking for a Salesforce(SSE)/ developer, who has hands on experience in SSE tools. Certified professionals are preferred. As a salesforce developer, you will be tasked with handling specific company requirements, and ensuring smooth functioning of other parts such as CRM workflows. The ideal candidate should be able to analyze the company process, and work closely with other departments to provide quality service.
Employment type: Contract/Full time
Duration: 1 year
Required Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Code/develop applications to program specifications
- Write unit test code, using tools and writing test cases
- Adhere to agreed time frames
- Meeting agreed on standards and best practices
- Take up complete ownership of the work assigned in terms of quality and timeliness.
- Provide quality code and able to meet customer requirements
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 2 year hands-on experience in Trigger, Apex, Visualforce, and Web service(both SOAP and REST)
- Minimum 2-year hands of experience in Salesforce.com configuration
- Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework
- Good to have Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1 & 2
- Working knowledge on comsites will be an advantage.,Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
- com Development, Administration, and Operational Support required.
- Strong SDLC & Quality process experience · Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work hard and efficiently
- Team player.
If you are someone who loves to work in a dynamic and teamwork oriented workplace, then this job is perfect for you. Our small workforce enables us to keep in close touch with all our employees, and involves many departments working together to provide quality service to our customers.